Friday 11 December 2015

Mati itu pasti

Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun.One of my close friend's father just passed away yesterday.I just got back from my driving class yesterday evening so i laid my back on my bed and scrolled my instagram.After mahgrib and recited Al-quran with my abah,i scrolled down my whatsapp and there it goes,"abah ain dah take petang tadi kat hospital.pls read yassin for him."i was shocked.i know abah ain because i always kind of 'tumpang' ain heading home during weekend.her abah was a teacher and he was a warm hearted man.i am so grateful to know him.He had kidney problem but he was a strong man and still managed to work and sent his children to school.Al-Fatihah.

Lately,so many wonderful people had left us to meet our creator,Allah SWT.Allahu,i just could not imagine me myself losing my loved ones.or the worse,i meet my creator before my family because i did not want to die with lots of sin on my shoulder.Allahuakbar,nauzubillah.Sisters and brothers,repent before it's too late to do so.Always cherish the moments that you have with your beloved ones because you will never know when is your last time with them.Nothing lasts forever.When things are tough,be tougher.Always pray to Allah to bless their soul and rest in peace.Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment